Considerate, private, respectful care and assistance.
Our Medical Social Workers assist to resolve social, emotional and financial problems that might hinder the patient’s treatment or expected rehabilitation potential.
Medical Social Workers Benefit Those Looking For:
- Routine conferences with home care staff and family members
- Evaluate for possible relocation of residence
- Assist in placement of senior apartments, assisted living communities
- Nursing homes
- Assesses & determines patient needs
- Identifying limitations, barriers or safety issues that could hinder recovery
- Educating the family on available community resources, support and assist with long range planing
- Coordinating needs such as advanced directives
- Assisting with emotional issues such as loss of a loved one, crisis intervention, financial aid and counseling